- Can products be assigned to a specific warehouse or branch ... ?
- Can product shelve location be specified ... ?
- What are Line Formats ... ?
- Can we discount only selected Line Items ... ?
- Which Printers are supported ... ?
- What is a Customer ID ... ?
- Does the Inventory module print Shipping slips ... ?
- Does the Invoice module update the Equipment Maintenance module ... ?
- Does the Invoice module update the General Ledger ... ?
- Can a Job or Project be updated with costs and quantities ... ?
- Why Modular Software ... ?
- What is stand alone software ... ?
- What are the System Requirements ... ?
- What are CSV files ... ?
- What are ASCII files ... ?
- Does AccountPro Integrate with Peachtree Accounting or Quick Books ... ?
- Multiple branches allow you to specify a branch (up 3 alphanumeric characters) when entering stock transactions, transfers between branches, and in the Invoice module when entering orders.
- Branches may be identified as an actual branch, warehouse, truck, school, employee, etc.
- Yes. Bin numbers or tags may be identified by up to 12 alphanumberic characters.
- Inventory may be printed indicating warehouse, branch, truck and shelve location for stock taking.
- LINE FORMATS as used in the AccountPro modules represent the way line (row) output is printed on the various forms.
- Yes, discounts may be applied to a single item or several selected items when receiving or issuing stock.
- The discount may be a percentage or dollar (or whichever currency default your system is using) value.
Can we use our Dot Matrix Printer?
The program will print to any printer supported by the version of Microsoft windows (see System Requirements) you have installed.
- A Customer ID is use to identify the customer or company name. A customer id may be numbers and or letters (alphanumeric). For example, A-101 would be a customer id.
- A Customer ID may have up to 12 alphanumeric characters.
- Using a Customer ID in AccountPro modules make for quicker entry and or section of customers and is less prone to data entry errors.
Yes packing slips may be printed as required.
Yes the program allows for an Equipment ID to be selected to indicate the transaction is for parts and or service of the equipment.
No. The Invoice program updates inventory and the general ledger module if installed, or make a journal entry in the General if installed.
With the Job Costing module installed all details from the inventory control will update job costs (including units such as quantity or hours).
A Job phase and sub phase may be specified in the inventory control module for each transaction line.
- Modular software allows you to purchase only the module or modules you need.
- All-in-one software packages are often very limited in the amount of details they provide. For example, the AccountPro Invoicing Platinum module provides for seven price levels. In the Accounts Receivable module each Customer may be assigned one of these pricing levels.
- Customer A may get pricing level 1
- while Customer B gets pricing level 5.
- Setting the pricing level to 0 for a customer will allow a custom price to be entered at the time the invoice details are entered for this customer.
- Any module may be purchased and run as a standalone module without the need for any other software, or additional AccountPro Software modules.
- Many companies are already using an all-in-one accounting package but may find that one area of the package does not totally fulfill their needs. This is just one example where a standalone software module more specific and detailed may fill that gap.
- If multiple AccountPro modules are installed, the modules will automatically interface with each other without any special setup.
Standalone as it relates to AccountPro software modules means that A) no other AccountPro modules are required, and B) no other software is required other than one of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP is installed.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- Internet Connection for software downloads and upgrades (not required to run or install the program).
- CSV stands for Comma Separated Values, sometimes also called Comma Delimited. A CSV file is a specially formatted plain text file which stores spreadsheet or basic database-style information in a very simple format, with one record on each line, and each field within that record separated by a comma.
- ASCII is the abbreviation for American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
- ASCII files are those composed of simple text information with no formatting.
- ASCII (pronounced askee) is an acronym for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. It is a simple text format that does not use formatting specific to any particular application. Because of this, documents saved as an ASCII (or text file) can be used across all platforms.
- Due to the fact that the level of detail in all AccountPro modules it would not be feasable to interface with Peachtree Accounting or 3rd Party software.
- All AccountPro modules print transaction details which may be used for entry into other systems. Details may be filtered by range.
- An import module is available to import specified master files (using csv format) into AccountPro.